Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Day of Firsts

It's been a while for me, but today there were several firsts that I must report about:
  • Trick or Treating (See our picture blog)
  • Identified the letter 'D' (not her first letter though)
  • Actually said the color 'red' (not her first color either)
  • Peed in the potty and then said "peepee potty" (this is much more exciting for her parents than anyone else)
In addition to these new things, Zoey continues to impress me every day. She says so many things now, it is hard to keep track of what is new! She says Grandma (although it comes out more like gwamee), and hands (haynes), which are my two current favorites. Oh yeah, she also says "Bucky" when she sees Bucky Badger (which is often considering my extensive Wisconsin wardrobe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home