Sunday, January 07, 2007

blogger problems and updates

I don't know why I just had trouble logging in, but I did. Oh well... Hopefully this will post.

We are getting back into our routine after a nice LOEB Family vacation to Key Largo. Zoey had a blast playing with her uncles, Savta (SATA), and grandpa Bruce. She had soooo much fun in the zero entry pool at the condo each day. Thanks so much to everyone for helping me and Gabe out, it made our time more relaxing. Zoey is still yelling, "Micah!" And expecting an answer from him right away. I know she had a blast. She also had a great time at the mini-aquarium and going to the state park. She was such a good traveler, and both days getting to and from Key Largo, were long ones for her (and her mother!). The food and company was very good and much needed.

Zoey will be finishing her first little gym class this coming Friday and will get to do a performance and receive a medal. I am sure this will be very entertaining. We will continue to take the same class with the same teacher the following week. We are also going to do some swimming lessons this month on a few mornings a week. Although the pool at the YMCA is not shallow like it was in Florida, I think Zoey will still enjoy it as much. She is now jumping in the water from a sitting down position and from standing up (holding our hands of course). She is definitely a fish.

I wish I could write all of the things she is saying on a daily basis, but I just can't keep up. She is a sponge and repeats everything we say. She amazes me with how much she remembers and understands (and then explains back to me) from just hearing things once. Today she told me while we were eating lunch, out of the blue, that, "No, no, no, climbing on the table!" She often repeats rules..........Must have learned that from her hall-monitor grammy!!!! She says, "No biting peoples!"

All is well this new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home